Marketing & Administrative Assistant
21 hours a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9-3pm (schedule negotiable)
Reports to CEO
Work for a fun, dynamic and innovative nonprofit! Venice MainStreet Inc is a 31-year-old nonprofit dedicated to preserving and promoting Historic Downtown Venice. Our small but mighty staff and 100 volunteers work to market the district, produce great events, attract visitors and invest in infrastructure above and beyond what the city can do.
Our assistant will fill two roles:
1. Marketing duties include managing social media accounts, managing VisitVeniceFL.org, coordinating television, radio, and newspaper advertisements, creating newsletters, writing newspaper articles and press releases, creating and distributing fliers.
2. Assist the CEO and Events Coordinator by undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the office, including answering phones, accounts receivables, mailings.
• Proven experience managing large social media accounts
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• Able to work with people from many backgrounds
• Experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Word Press, QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Outlook
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This job posting will end July 20, 2018.