Place Category: Health & Wellness
And Now The Teachings of Yoga Begin…
Our clients come first. Be assured that all of Dragonfly Yoga Instructors are 200 Hour or 500+ Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Instructors. You can trust that your instructor has the education, knowledge and experience to safely guide you through your yoga practice. We love what we do and can’t wait to share this amazing experience with you.
Dragonfly Ayurveda and Yoga features:
• Instructions in Ayurveda
• Personalized Ayurvedic Consults by a NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Health Practitioner.
• Personalized Herbal Blends for your unique and specific needs
• Exclusive Dragonfly herbal blends for weight loss, sleep, digestion, rejuvenation, stress and other ailments.
• Yoga Classes for all levels (chair, gentle, hatha, ashtanga, yin, faith-based, alignment, aerial, burn).
• Aerial Fit Yoga (beginner to advanced) TRX strength training with deep stretches using aerial hammock.
• Yoga Therapy for injuries, trauma and/or chronic illnesses by a IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist.
• Meditation, Spiritual teachings/readings
• Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training coming April 7 (6 Month Program) and July 9 (28 day intensive).
• Coming soon : Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and IAYT approved 800 Hour Yoga Therapy Training!
• Dragonfly 60 Day Transform Your Life Program – next Transformation class begins October 20.
All of our instructors are certified instructors with appropriate certification credentials. We love what we do and we take the time to invest in our education to ensure that you receive the best instruction and knowledge available. We also continue our education by attending workshops and CEU’s to continue our progress towards learning the most current information and to better ourselves so we can be the best educators/instructors that we can be. We can’t wait to share the amazing benefits of yoga and ayurveda with you!
Located on beautiful Venice Island at 439 Tamiami Trail #202 (above Venetian Cleaners and next to Publix)