Venice Area Garden Club
The club has grown since founded in 1957 with 25 members who met twice a month in their homes. We currently have over 100 members and meet monthly from October to June.
In 1958 we became a member of Florida Federation of Garden Clubs in District VIII. Our first program book was printed for the 1959-60 season. The first Flower Show was also held that year.
Over the years our club has donated both funds and time to design, plant and help maintain gardens throughout the community.