Beautiful Weather Year Round!
Venice is the ideal place to explore the great outdoors. If it’s birding or fishing, surfing or kayaking, biking or walking, diving or shelling… you can do it here. And, whether you think of them as indoor or outdoor activities, shopping and dining are always options in historic Downtown Venice!
The Parks of Venice
- The Venice Arboretum at West Blalock Park
- Basketball, Shuffleboard, and Tennis Courts at Hecksher Park
- Intergenerational Splash Fountain at Centennial Park
- Public Golf & Driving Range
- Walking Tour: Heritage Park
- Walking Tour: Venezia Park (tour maps available at the Venice Museum & Archives)
- For more information on area attractions, visit
the Venice Area Chamber of Commerce and the Visit Sarasota County.
- Historic Downtown Venice is unique in its charm and much of that has to do with its beautiful beaches. From Venice Beach, home of the Venice Beach Pavilion, to the area’s only dog beach, Venice has something for every beach fan.
The Beaches of Venice
A Bridge between Two Worlds
The Legacy Trail Overpass will connects the Legacy Trail the Venice Waterway Park to Downtown Venice in a safe and stylish way. If you enjoy camping vacations, the Overpass will allow campers in Oscar Scherer State Park bicycle and pedestrian access to Venice and its beaches without having to navigate US 41.
Concerts In The Park
Second & Fourth Friday of every month
Centennial Park Gazebo 7 - 9pm
September 23 - Nat Langston Group (Folk & Blues)
October 14 - Kat Crosby Band (Blues)
October 28 - Bluestar Band (Blues)
November 11 - Stephen Connelly & Friends
November 18 - Steve Arvey
November 25 - Taylor & Larry (Folk & Pop)
December 9 - John Howard
December 23 - Mindy Simmons Christmas Concert